Experience 5 Years
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Time and Venue
13th May , 6.00 PM – 8.00 PM
Interested candidate are requested to send their resume at Sudeshna.email@example.com.
Upon resume shortlisting online interviews will be conducted.
Contact – Sudeshna De
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sound chemistry knowledge and good process development skills.
- Basic knowledge in spectral interpretation.
- Basic knowledge of safety protocols.
- Should have good communication skills and should be ready to work in shifts, if required.
- Able to handle different types of organic reactions including high temperature, cryogenic (low temperature), and high-pressure reactions (for Research Associate position).
- An attitude to work for long association with Innovare.
- Reviewing the complete literature.
- Designing the experiments as per the GMP Protocol.
- Conducting the experiments in the lab.
- Guiding the team members and interacting with them to get the results.
- Continuous Process Development work ensuring the Safety and Cost of the RMs.
- Capturing all the observations in a Laboratory notebook.
- Co-ordination with AR&D in getting the analytical results on time.
MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry